Sunday 30 October 2011

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Starting a blog and actually posting has been on my 'to do list' for a long time, finally I am posting in my own blog, thumbs up for me!

Why do I crave to join the already saturated blog sphere?
I am indeed amazed at the tremendous opportunity provided by free blogs and other social networks that make communication and sharing opinions just a click away, right at our fingertips! I have come across some amazing blogs, I have shared and learnt from bloggers' experiences, the release, the rants, the frustrations, the compassion, the need to reach out, build bridges and of course the opportunity to be very opinionated!

What is this blog all about?
I intend to open up and share a significant part of my life on this blog, comment on general issues and happenings in the society. 


I am a Feminist, Bisexual and Atheist. These are not things I do part time, or caps I take off when  things gets hot, it is simply my life, I live it every minute, every second with no regrets. So, there will be some feminist talks and thoughts.

Also, I will be discussing sexual diversity, I belong to the "queer" group and identify as a bisexual. I am from an ultra homophobic environment and hope to use my blog to create awareness on sexual orientation and also break the deafening silence on so called “taboo” subjects. There will be discussions on sexual diversity, which of course could also include discussions on sex, so watch out!

I will be talking religion or my lack of belief in religion; I am an atheist, so that figures. Talking of “Figures”, I am a plus size model, I will share my interest in plus size modelling and my campaign for better representation of plus size women in the beauty and fashion industry, with some pics of me on the runway! Also watch out for my exclusive modelling blog, coming to your runway soon!

I love writing poems and I will be sharing some of my poems and my videos with you, all copyrighted!

Do enjoy my blog, keep in touch, your constructive comments and suggestions are welcomed. I appreciate diverse views but hate comments will definitely be deleted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment